Home Assessment resources:
- Room by room home fit tour
- Smart ways to spend less
- The Lifelong Home worksheet
- Home Fitness for specific needs
- Home fit to do lists
- Getting the right fit: OTs and PTs
- Is My Home Home Fit?
- Maintenance Schedule worksheet
- Brochure No cost Low cost
Home Modification Resources:
- Home Remodeling for People with Disabilities: What you need to know (Link)
- HUD Home Modification Brochure (PDF)
- Smart Home Devices for people with disabilities
Fair Housing Resources and information:
Centers for Independent Living
- NCIL-Check out the National Council on Independent Living (NCIL) to learn more about independent living, federal policies and advocacy.
- APRIL-Check out the Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living (APRIL) to learn about independent living in rural areas and the issues affecting people with disabilities in rural communities.
- ILRU CIL Directory-Check out the Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU)’s directory to locate the CIL nearest you!